With CareConnect's Documents Module, you can manage your program's documents for enrollment, registration, certification, or billing all electronically in one system.
My Program Documents
CareConnect has many document features that can be used to streamline enrollment, register new families, and collect required documentation for your program.
For new or returning students, administrators can customize and send Documents in CareConnect to collect key information and required documents from families.
Getting Started With My Program Documents
- Watch the Documents Overview video above and see Manage Document Process to get a high-level overview of the documents to feature and how these work together to manage your program.
- See Public Library to learn how to add public form templates to your program's form library.
- See Form Library to learn how to maintain your program's own form library.
- For CA publicly-funded programs: both CDSS and CDE forms (CCD 26, EESD 9600, Notice of Actions, Income Verification) can be generated, sent, signed and collected electronically. See CA - State Funded Program Enrollment Forms and Documents
- For advanced users, see Edit and Customize Forms to learn about how to Customize form templates.
Subsidy Organization Documents
You can receive, view, and complete electronic documents sent by your connected childcare agency.