Overview is the billing’s home page where you can batch send/create invoices, directly get payment, add payments received and view the parent’s online pay settings. Overview lists the outstanding billing information such as Pending or Partially Paid Invoices that are owed from Parents, or Received Payment that are paid by Parents but not yet allocated anywhere. You can learn more about the other main components of CareConnect Billing through Plans, Transactions, and Family Ledger.
This guide shows you where to locate the Overview page and the different actions available on this page.
- Overview Columns Navigation
- Overview Actions
To locate the Overview page, click on Billing Module → Overview
1. Overview Columns Navigation:
- allows you to select a specific student or Select All if the box next to the Name column is checked
- allows you to view a detailed list of all outstanding invoices for that student
- Action column of this dropdown menu allows you to access quick actions such as Receive Payment, Get Payment, and Send Invoice.
- NOTE: you can click the ID to go into the details of a specific invoice.
- Name: provides a list of all students with outstanding balances. Clicking on the individual student name will lead you to that family ledger.
- Online Pay: view the parent payment options
- Add Parent: Family has no parent, you can add a parent first
- Invite: Parent has not registered FP yet, invite parent to register FP;
- Set Auto Pay: The parent has registered FP, but has not set up Auto Pay
- Yes: Auto Pay has been set up
- Past Due, Last Invoice, Last Payment: show details of this student's invoice/payment information
- NOTE: if you need to see detailed information regarding this student's invoice or payment information, you can visit the student's Family Ledger to view a record of all invoices and payments for this family
- Account Balance, Payment Balance: show the summary of the student's account and payment balance shown on family ledger
- NOTE: you can visit CareConnect Billing - Family Ledger Balances to view the differences between account balance and payment balance
- Action: options to manage payment such as Apply Payment, Receive Payment, or Send Statement
- NOTE: you can visit CareConnect Billing - Billing Credit to view how to apply payment in the family ledger
- Receive Payment allows you to enter the amount paid by the Parents rapidly without going into that specific parent's family ledger.
- Send Statement: send all invoices filtered by the selected dates.
2. Overview Actions:
- allows you to batch create invoices for many students at once
- if you need to learn more about how to create an invoice, click here.
- allows to send invoice to multiple students at once with a chosen range of post dates
- refreshes the overview page without losing the chosen filters
- exports the overview webpage to an .xlsx format to view in Excel
- is an column chooser where you can choose which columns to be seen in the overview page
- filters to find specific student
- Search Bar: find specific student's outstanding invoices by student name
- Dropdown Menu: switch between different sites to view a list of students' outstanding invoices
- More Filters: filter students by selected student tag(s)
Article is closed for comments.