In this article, you will read about how to edit student's schedule information. It is important to set up a schedule period for the students to give parents access to sign in/out the student. The schedule of a student show when the class starts and ends. You can also edit the Sites, type of classroom, program, and the status of the class for the student.
1. Add/Edit Schedule
2. Care Schedule of CareConnect Mobile vs. Web
To locate the student's schedule, Student list → Select Student → Tap on Profile. The student profile page allows to you edit all details about the students. Tap on “+” button next to Schedules to add a schedule or select an existing schedule to edit.
1. Add Schedule
When you first create a student, there will be an schedule attached with the chosen classroom. If you want to enroll the student to new site & classroom or program, then you can use the add schedule feature.
- Start/End: schedule period that indicate the time that the student attend the program.
- Site & Classroom: location to enroll the student
- Program: CSPP, CCTR, Private Pay, etc.
- Status: student's schedule status (active, pending, or inactive) that indicate whether the current schedule should be in use.
- Normal: indicate the student's schedule for attending the program. if you need to add student's school schedule, you can click on "+ Add School Time"
- Void Schedule: used to delete the schedule for the student.
Note: Site, Classroom, Program, and daily attending time need to be added from
CareConnect Web → Admin tab
2. Edit Schedule of CareConnect Mobile vs. Web
On the CareConnect Mobile, it is convenient to quickly enroll a student in a class and add the student's enrollment period/status. There is no option to edit the exact time for student's care schedule since it's synced from the CareConnect website version.
When you need to edit the student's daily care schedule time, it is recommended to go to the CareConnect Website and make such changes.
To locate the student's care schedule from the website: Student tab → Select a Student → Student Profile → Schedule
Article is closed for comments.