Can a child start as Private Pay and then transition to a Subsidy Enrollment?
A child's status inside of CareConnect is completely controlled within their profile, you can swap them between those Enrollment types as necessary.
What information does my Child Care Agency see when a child has a Subsidy Enrollment?
After you have created a child in CareConnect as a Private enrollment type, you will have control of disabling the Private schedule and creating a Subsidy schedule, deleting the Agency created child, and finally linking the Private profile to the Subsidy profile.
1. Delete the Subsidy record created by your Child Care Agency. This will prevent a duplicate profile from appearing, and keep all the information limited to the original account still.
Head into the Subsidies Tab at the top of your page and locate the Agency created child you need to remove, and click on their name
Double check you have the correct profile by using the Student's Schedule to check for the Private or Subsidy program type
Return to the Child's Personal Info to Edit and Delete the child
2. Locate the child who is transitioning from Private to Subsidy, and enter their profile. Locate the Schedule tab inside the child's profile
3. Enter the Schedule tab and select the active Schedule to edit
4. Change the Schedule status from Active to Inactive, and press Save
5. Create a new Schedule and select Subsidy as the Program type, and Save the new Schedule
6. Follow the steps detailed in this guide on how to link a Private profile to a Subsidy profile
Please sign in to leave a comment.